– Ultra Low Dropout Voltage
– Compatible with low ESR MLCC as Input/Output Capacitor
– Excellent Line and Load Regulation
– Guaranteed Output Current of 300mA
– Available in SOT-23-5L, DFN2X2-6L Packages
– Fixed Output Voltages : 1.0V, 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V
– Over-Temperature/Over-Current Protection
– -40°C to 125°C Junction Temperature Range
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
The TJ4203 series of high performance ultra low-dropout linear regulators operates from 2.5V to 6V input supply and provides ultra low-dropout voltage, high output current with low ground current. Wide range of preset output voltage options are available.
These ultra low dropout linear regulators respond fast to step changes in load which makes them suitable for low voltage micro-processor applications. The TJ4203 is developed on a CMOS process technology which allows low quiescent current operation independent of output load current. This CMOS process also allows the TJ4203 to operate under extremely low dropout conditions.