– No frequency Compensation Required
– No latch-up
– Large common mode and differential voltage range
– Parameter tracking over temperature range
– Gain and phase match between amplifiers
– Internally frequency compensated
– Low noise input transistors
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
The LM4558 devices is a monolithic integrated circuit designed for dual operational amplifier.
The high common-mode input voltage range and the absence of latch-up make these amplifiers ideal for voltage-follower applications. The devices are short-circuit protected and the internal frequency compen -sation ensures stability without external components.
The LM4558 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.