Introduction of Serial RS232 RS485 RS422 Ethernet converter
Serial RS232 RS485 RS422 Ethernet converter: [USR-TCP232-306] is a multi serial port ethernet converter,which can realize bi-directional transparent transmission between RS232/RS485/RS422 and Ethernet. User can directly process data interaction through network and device to realize remote data acquisition, remote control and management.
Features of Serial RS232 RS485 RS422 Ethernet converter
- Auto-MDI/MDIX, RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps
- Work mode: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server, HTTPD Client
- Baud rate of serial port can be configured from 600 bps to 230.4 Kbps, supports check bit of none, odd, even, mark and space
- Heartbeat package mechanism to ensure connection is reliable, put an end to dead link
- User-defined registration package mechanism, check connection status and use as custom packet header
- Supports RS232/RS485/RS422 port ( Can’t be used at one time)
- Under TCP Server Mode, the connection number with client can be randomly set from 1 to 16, default number is 4. IP has been connected can be shown according to connectiong with calculating send / recceive dat.
- When connection number reaches a maximun, the new connection is kicked off the old one can be configured by user
- Parameters can be configured by built-in webpage, AT command, serial port procotol and network procotol. Setting procotol is avaliable to integrate into user’s software.
- Supports TCP client short connection function, user-defined the disconnected time.
- Device restart if no data transmission or timeout. User-defined the restart time.
- If data buffer needs to clear configuration before TCP connection establishment
- Supports DHCP, automatically obtain an IP address and query IP address via serial setting protocol.
- The global unique MAC address, user-defined MAC address
- DNS function
- DNS server addres can be defined
- Firmware can be upgraded by network
- Provide Virtual com software
- Restore factory setting through software or hardware
- Running across the gateway, switches or routers.
- Can work in LAN, also can work in the Internet