– Guaranteed 3A Output Current
– Efficiency up to 94%
– Efficiency up to 80% at Light Load (10mA)
– Operate from 2.8V to 5.5V Supply
– Adjustable Output from 0.8V to VIN*0.9
– Internal Soft-Start
– Short-Circuit and Thermal -Overload Protection
– 1MHz Switching Frequency Reduces Component size
The TJ6813 high-efficiency, DC-DC step-down switching regulator delivers up to 3A of output current.
The device operates from an input voltage range of 2.8V to 5.5V and provides an adjustable output voltage from 0.8V to VIN*0.9, making the TJ6813 ideal for on-board post regulation applications. The efficiency of TJ6813 at light load (10mA) is up to 80%, and efficiency at heavy load is up to 94%. The TJ6813 operates at a fixed frequency of 1MHz. The high operating frequency minimizes the size of external components. Internal soft-start circuitry reduces inrush current. Short-circuit and thermal-overload protection improve design reliability.