– Ultra Low Dropout Voltage
– Low Ground Pin Current
– Excellent Line and Load Regulation
– Guaranteed Output Current of 1A
– Available in SOT-223 and TO-252 Packages
– Fixed Output Voltages : 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V
– Over-Temperature/Over-Current Protection
– -40°C to 125°C Junction Temperature Range
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
The TJ3940 series of high performance ultra low-dropout linear regulators operates from 2.5V to 6V input supply and provides ultra low-dropout voltage, high output current with low ground current. Wide range of preset output voltage options are available.
These ultra low dropout linear regulators respond fast to step changes in load which makes them suitable for low voltage micro-processor applications. The TJ3940 is developed on a CMOS process technology which allows low quiescent current operation independent of output load current. This CMOS process also allows the TJ3940 to operate under extremely low dropout conditions.