– CONSTANT VOLTAGE AND CONSTANT CURRENT CONTROL
– LOW VOLTAGE OPERATION
– PRECISION INTERNAL COMPONENT COUNT
– CURRENT SINK OUTPUT STAGE
– EASY COMPENSATION
– LOW AC MAINS VOLTAGE REJECTION
– MOISTURE SENSITIVITY LEVEL 3
TJ1051 is a highly integrated solution for SMPS applications requiring constant voltage and constant current mode.TJ1051 integrates one voltage reference, two operational amplifiers (with ORed ouputs – common collectors), and a current sensing circuit.
The voltage reference combined with one operational amplifiers makes it an ideal voltage controller, and the other low voltage reference combined with the other operational amplifier makes it an ideal current limiter for output low side current sensing.The current threshold is fixed and precise.
The only external components are :
– A resistor brideg to be connected to the output of the power supply (adaptor, battery charger) to set the voltage regulation by dividing the desired output voltage to match the internal voltage reference value.
– A sense resistor having a value and allowable dissipation power which need to be chosen according to the internal vlotage threshold.
– Optional compensation components (R and C)