– Fixed and adjustable output voltages to 1.24V
– 410mV typical dropout at 1A
* Ideal for 3.0V to 2.5V conversion
* Ideal for 2.5V to 1.8V or 1.5V conversion
– 1A minimum guaranteed output current
– 1% initial accuracy
– Low ground current
– Current limiting and thermal shutdown
– Reversed-battery protection
– Fast transient response
– Low-profile SOT-223 package
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
The LM39100, LM39101, and LM39102 are 1A low-dropout linear voltage regulators that provide low-voltage high-current output from an extremely small package.
The LM39100/1/2 offers extremely low dropout (typical 410mVat 1A) and low ground current (typically 12mA at 1A). The LM39100 is a fixed output regulator offered in theSOT-223 package. The LM39101 and LM39102 are fixedand adjustable regulators, respectively, in a thermally en-hanced power 8-lead SOP(small outline packag The LM39100/1/2 is ideal for PC add-in cards that need toconvert from standard 5V to 3.3V, 3.3V to 2.5V or 2.5V to1.8V. A guaranteed maximum dropout voltage of 630mV overall operating conditions allows the LM39100/1/2 to provide2.5V from a supply as low as 3.13V and 1.8V from a supply as low as 2.43V. The LM39100/1/2 is fully protected with over current limiting,thermal shutdown, and reversed-battery protection.
Fixed voltages of 5.0V, 3.3V, 2.5V,1.8V and 1.5V are available on LM39100/1 with adjustable output voltages to 1.24V on LM39102.