– Output current in Excess of 100mA
– Output Adjustable Between 1.2V and 37V
– Internal Thermal-Overload Protection
– Internal Short-Circuit Current-Limiting
– Output Transistor Safe-Area Compensation
– Floating operation for high voltage applications
– Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
This monolithic integrated circuit is an adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage regulator designed to supply more than 100mA of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37V. It employs internal current limiting, thermal shut-down and safe area compensation.