JY-15A Timer Board
JY-15A Timer Board is used for power supply time control.
It can be used with a coin acceptor or other devices that can output pulse signals.
The time can be set by seconds.
Maximum time : 99:00 (minutes :seconds) or 99(hours: minutes)
- Controls electrical devices ( TV, Massage chair..) power
- AC 1250W DC 500Watt electrical relay capacity.
- Suitable for public place location
- Digital timer: rate adjustable by owner through two simple push button switch;
Size :54.30 mm × 91.0 mm
- Power Wire: Yellow wire +12V , black wire 0V(ground).
- Signal input: White wire connect to coin acceptor’s output or other devices output .
- Connect K1 K2 wires to your devices.
- Set up the time and price for machine to work by pushing buttons s1(+), s2(-), and s3(setup).
- Press S3 , into time setup mode , then use s1(+), s2(-), buttons to set up time as you need.
- Press S3 for 5 second, into price setup mode, then use s1(+), s2(-) to setup up the price value as you need.
For example, If you are using 10cent, 20cent and 50cent coins . We can setup with coin acceptor output as 1, 2 and 5 pulses. Then set up the time (say 10 minutes) and price (say value 5 ) , then when you insert coins and reach total amount 50 cents , the timer board will allow your machine to run for 10 minutes.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]